Some Assembly Required...
Before we can build this project together, there are a few things you'll need to do on your own. If you're not sure how to do these items, just review the appropriate lectures where I taught you how to do them. If you've watched the course this far, these shouldn't be new to you.
- Download the attached project files, and extract them to the directory where you've been serving your files from so you can view the site in a browser. (I've created the HTML templates you'll see in this course, and they're packed with this download and ready to go.)
- Create an empty database for your course project.
- Configure your DB settings and URL in the .env file.
- In the console, change the directory to the files you just extracted, and then run the following commands.
composer install php artisan migrate npm install npm run dev
- Now register an account on your new site. I've already configured your site to use
laravel/uiso it gets installed when you run
composer install. It's also pre-configured with Vue.js.